Followers

July 06, 2016

Digging Event Reminder







Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so excited about our upcoming Blogville Pawlympics!      It will be held from August 5th through August 21st and I'm signed up to host DIGGING.  


So, here are the particulars:

Deadline to pawticipate is 7-15-16.
Event will be held on 8-7-16.
Send your ready-to-post photos to:   lfurman1987ATyahooDOTcom.
You must include your name and blog address.


That's pretty easy!  BOL
Now, any kind of digging will work.     Dig in the dirt,   dig in the mud,    dig in the sand,   dig in a blanket,   dig a tunnel,   dig into your food,   bury something,   use your paws,   use your claws,   use power tools,   use heavy equipment.    Anything goes!!      Dig away, my furiends, and be sure to enter by the deadline.


So far, I have 8 furiends joining me!     Madi, Hailey, Lily, Harley, Casey, Jessie, Angel Greta, Easy.  
I think you should be next to pawticipate.    BWAR HAR HAR






I'll be barking to my assistant to get me entered in all of the other fun events going on too.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Sports Fan





20 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Tsk, I don't even have a pot plant I can dig into - maybe I need to do something about that??!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhh Sarge mom needs to submit a photo of her digging her way out of the construction dust. We are so ready for the Pawlympics...I think we have signed up for every event except Phod's fetching. I, Madi(son)D. Cat do not fetch...that is what mom is for!!
Hugs madi your bfff

How Sam Sees It said...

We've never joined the Pawlympics! Da Momma isn't doing her job as secretary!

Harlow - who would be awesome at everything

...and her brothers, Monty and Ramble

easyweimaraner said...

oh food digging sounds interesting too... I will work on that plan, bet the mama will swoon hehehehe

Matilda the Boxer said...

Enter if you can handle the competition, 'cause I've got it nailed! BOL!

Robin + Christmas said...

BOW WOW, I would enter, but I never dig. Strange for a doxie, eh?

Unknown said...

There is going to be some stiff competition in this category!!!

stellaroselong said...

Oh yeah Cotton needs to enter this, mom needs to get a picture sent to you asap. stella rose

Murphy said...

Thanks for the reminder, we needed it!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Murphy said...

OK, just sent it in! Thanks for the inspiration!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Two French Bulldogs said...

Whooooa
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

C.L.W.STEP said...

We don't do much digging. But I'm sure we can "dig" up a photo somewhere! Don't forget to send in your photo for our Ear Flapping Event!

WFT Nobby said...

Oh dear Sarge, I am not much of a digger at the best of times, and now I have a sore paw too. I'm wondering if I can be excused games?
Do you need a note from Gail?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Gonna be a great event Sarge!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Oh you will be pawesome in the digging pawlympics fur sure! I think the only thing we are good at is snoozing and begging ;)

xoxo,
Matt & Matilda

Scooter said...

Sounds pretty cool. But you saw me at BAR and I am not the Digger type. That would require me to get down and dirty BOL
Have fun with it though

Wags
Oreo

Sweet William The Scot said...

Digging why I'm not dig digger the dog. Got to think on this.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Millie and Walter said...

Digging is one event we can participate in. Hey even if this is the summer pawlympics can we still participate if we are digging in snow?

My Mind's Eye said...

Crabby Girls....and LoLo
tomorrow will be 1 month since we met you 2, the Hands and Stan we cannot believe it
HiC and Bcat

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Phody should be digging too!