Followers

May 29, 2015

FFHT Day





Hey Everyone!
Wow, this is one of my favorite events of the whole month!   It's time to join Murphy and Stanley for FFHT.  






There once was a pooch named Sarge,
who prefered to be always in charge.

When he went to the dogtor,
things seemed to go a-kilter
and his trouble would then loom so large.



At the vet office a craze takes his brain,
and a muzzle toward his face they did aim.

"The harder I tried to get it off me,
the quicker they plotted to drug me"
and soon a heavy sleep suddenly came.



He awoke to a head that was foggy,
and he wondered what was done to this doggy.

His butt and his snooter were sore,
from those shots and the muzzle he wore
so he decided to spend the day groggy.



Little did our Sarge ever know,
that all the peeps were aghast at this show.

They were stunned by his strength,
and his moves to be freed at any length
THANK DAWG THIS IS ONLY AN ANNUAL WOE!


The End



Thanks, Doods for another fabulous inclusion and fun FFHT day!


Please don't forget that Recruit A Pal ends on May 31st.    SOOOOOOOO.....


June 1st is INTRODUCTION DAY and there will be posts from our New/Return pals to tell us all about themselves.

June 2nd is the community wide WELCOME DANCE to celebrate.   I will have 6 posts running throughout the day and there will be posts all around Blogville as our furiends host various parts of the big event.   

I hope to see everyone both days.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Busy Host

17 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thank goodness the torture is over
Lily & Edward

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD Sarge..... they had to GAG you????? Dat are one hairy tale fur sure!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

easyweimaraner said...

hahahaha I remember this trip to the vet... and that was really an adventure what's worth a poem. well done boss sarge!
easy rider

WFT Nobby said...

Our favourite day of the month too.
Great poem Sarge, about an experience to which we can all relate.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Julie said...

Oh dear Bossman Sarge, I hopes they weren't too nasty at the Vetman's place.
Bet Mom made up fur it back home wiv the nice treats didn't she?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Cowspotdog said...

It is funny - we love going to the vets but we can imagine it can be a terrible place for some - just as a side note - you do know many of shots like rabies etc can now given as a 3 year dose :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

OMD Sarge, the agony of the V-E-T.

You are such a great poet, we just love your FFHT stories!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge
It is I, Madi, letting you know I have made note of that annual abuse and will be sure to warn you in advance next year... that being said I love love love
your poem, you area poet and know it!!
Hugs madi your bfff

stellaroselong said...

We hate the Frankenvet. We can't wait for the dance we are all ready to go.
stella rose

Matilda the Boxer said...

Dude, what's wrong? The vet is a grreat place! They give you so many scritches and treats and say how handsome you look!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

ONLY YOU..... ONLY YOU can create SUCH havoc at the Dogtor's Office... Of course you are our HERO fur doing it!!! We bow to your Skills...
You don't go down without the FIGHT!!

Murphy said...

A wonderful poem Sarge? Any why do we think every word of it is true BOL!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

3 doxies said...

Dang dude, i hads no idea you could write so beautiful and withs so much compassion...almost broughted me to tears.

Puddles

Anonymous said...

Was that something like Chinese Torture.....man Sarge you really had to be restrained....YOU ARE DA MAN!

The Mad Scots

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Your poem was perfect!

Finn said...

Well done Sarge's Momma on a very nice poem! Sorry Sarge, a horrible day indeed!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am glad it is over. You and I have much the same problem in this area. I think cause I am so little, they get me held down easier, but I do have plenty of fight in me. I am glad you survived and I hope you didn't get violated.


Loveys Sasha