Followers

January 08, 2014

My 2013 Recap



Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so very lucky to have all of you, my very good furiends, to share my life in Blogville!   We really do have some wonderful times together.   I was thinking back and enjoying some memories and decided to share them with you.

Here's a look back at some of the many amazing parts of 2013:

February 2, 2013
I hosted Blogville Sled Day!   
Lots of you pawticipated and the random drawing winner was Allred.





February 13, 2013
I was honored to be part of my pal Pip's Bucket Tour!
We toured my Dad's ship, the U.S.S. Little Rock.   I think of you often, my furiend.



 
April 26, 2013
I pawticipated in Finn and Gizmo's Park Day!





June 22, 2013
I hosted Blogville's Water Mania!
I was so thrilled that many of you joined me and the random drawing winner was Sugar.





June 27, 2013
I pawticipated in Ranger and Frankie/Ernie's Sunglasses Day!





July 8, 2013
I hosted the Poker Party for Benny's Gaming Event!
I miss you so much, my very good furiend.




June-July, 2013
I bought an item at Doxies With Moxie/Susie & Sidebite/Mollie & Alfie's Auction to Benefit Moore Oklahoma.


July 30, 2013
I pawticipated in Sprinkles' Christmas in July Swap!   I was partnered with Reilly & Denny.




August 10, 2013
I pawticipated in Sugar's Smile Day!   What a sweet day that always is fur us.




August 16, 2013
I pawticipated in Ranger's Joke Day!
August 18, 2013
I pawticipated in Ranger's Bad Poetry Day!    He comes up with such fun events!





September 7, 2013
I hosted Blogville's Date Day!
I was so lucky to have sweet gal Greta as my date.   Lots of you pawticipated too!






October 4, 2013
I pawticipated in Jazzi's Annual Taco Day!    Oh, it's so delish and fun too!





October 31, 2013
I hosted Howloween Pumpkin Carving / Chunkin!
I also was very happy to spend a marvelous date with the lovely Millie!




November 15, 2013
I posted that my peeps, F-n-E, Mamaw & Papaw Pantslegs got to meet HER from scotsmad.




November 21 and 22, 2013
I pawticipated in Ranger's False Confessions!   Another creative and fun time for all!




November 5,  2013
I resigned as Chief of Police and Mayoress Madi named me Police Commissioner!  I'm honored to serve.



December 25, 2013
I pawticipated in Jazzi's Holiday Card Exchange and Gift Exchange!   Oh, I love both of these; I sent a gift to Goose and received a gift from Jack!




December 31, 2013
I hosted Blogville's New Year's Eve Dance with lots of other event hosts!
I had an amazing time with my gorgeous date, Miss Hailey.




OMD, furiends, I don't know how we packed it all into one year!   BWAR HAR HAR   Actually, there are probably lots of other events that I had fun with, but just can't remember.   Darn.   Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane with me!     I think next Monday, the crabby girls will be doing the same thing.

Thanks so much for bringing such joy to my life and I can't wait to see what 2014 holds for us.

If you think of other 2013 moments to savor, please mention them in your comments and we'll all enjoy them!    :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend













25 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that was a full on year. So much fun and merriment. Blogville is the place to be. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wowsers, Sarge...you've had a very busy year. It only reminds me of all the fun things I missed because I was MIA during the house remodeling. Actually, my computer was MIA and my flashy beast is still MIA.

You need about 87 days to rest up and then get started on 2014!

Hap-Pee New Year to All

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That was a pawsome recap of 2013. We pawticipated in some of the events with you in 2013, here's hoping we pawticipate in more events with you in 2014.

Cowspotdog said...

that was a wonderful look back at the year and we enjoyed so many cool events! We love all out blog buddies and loving sharing every doggies adventures

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

HEY CUSSIN SARGE... you furgot to mention that you gotted to CELEBRATE my BIRFDAY and GOTCHA days with ME...your cussin ERNIE.

WE loved your 2013 Recap So many fun memories...
Sled day was a BLAST. Date Day was super fun.

YOU really did have a FANGTASTIC Year.

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

What a fun and busy year you had! Hopefully this one will be just as great!

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a fangtastic year! And you know what? I bet 2014 will be EVEN BETTER.

stellaroselong said...

Oh we loved seeing those pictures of you Sarge and all the memories.
stella rose

Ranger said...

WOW…. what a great year you had. I loved all the events dat you hosted…. but I think my favorite was Sled Day.
Wags,
Ranger

Lakeland adventures with Lola and Milo said...

Wow what a busy and fun filled year.

Sheba.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nice reflection back Sarge
Lily

Idaho PugRanch said...

Oh what a year it was! so many wonderful memories. I have to say our date day was a highlight of my year and we had a blast hosting the pumpkin gut slide.
hugs from
Sweet Greta
Mr Bailey & Hazel too

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

It was a fun-packed year!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Sagira said...

Wow, you had a busy year!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sarge, you had a very busy and fun year! We hope that 2014 is even better.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Murphy said...

Yes, it has been a very fun year! Blogville is a wonderful place to live!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Wyatt said...

2013 was a great year in Blogville!
We are looking forward to the Valentines Party ♥♥♥ Love is in the Aire!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Little Miss Titch said...

and don't forget you were in my Christmas Count Down too!xx Speedy

Little Miss Titch said...

and don't forget you were in my Christmas Count Down too!xx Speedy

Millie and Walter said...

It sure was a great year. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Anonymous said...

What a great year! I remember the park day, that was just great, wish we would have a park day this year too! btw: you really did the same like Annie Taylor with that barrel? WOW!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge you are one busy busy Popo Comish!! Did you shake a lot of hands and kiss a lot of babies too?
Hugs madi your bfff

sprinkles said...

Wow, you really DID have a busy year! How did you keep up with it all? Whew, and I thought *I* was busy.

I'm glad you enjoyed my swap enough to mention it.

This was a really fun post!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a busy year Sarge! Wishing you as much fun in 2014! Lee and Phod

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yoo shoor wer bizzy last yeer!!! my mama and dada didnt hav wun tenth the fun yoo did!!! heers to an eeven better twenny foreteen!!! ok bye