Followers

September 30, 2013

Crabby Monday...HowlOWeen








Hello, Darlings.   Oceana here today to discuss the biggest extravaganza of the Fall season.  It seems Blogville is planning a spectacular Howl O Ween bash and we crabby girls are planning to participate.   This will be my Howl O Ween debut and we are working on some stellar costumes and we are looking forward to being involved in all of the amazing activities.

This is what dear Shelldon and Beachnut wore last year...




My goodness they were so adorable!  We are preparing to make a huge splash this year with our latest costumes.


And, we didn't forget His Magesty, King Sarge from last year either!   Teeheehee.   Our Sarge is always the life of any party and we're sure he will have a wonderful outfit this year too.



So, Blogville Darlings, we crabby girls hope you plan to join the festivities!   Sarge is hosting the PUMPKIN CARVING event and he whispered to us that he will have a random prize drawing for one lucky carver.  POL   It will be a clawsome part of the Howl O Ween bash.   He is following that up with PUNKIN' CHUCKIN' and OMClawd will that ever be hysterical!   Teeheehee.   After carving your fabulous pumpkin, you'll have the opportunity to chuck it off a balcony, or fling it in a CatAPult, or mash it with a mallet...whatever you choose.  It will be SMASHING GOOD FUN!   Teeheehee.

See you all soon at the extravaganza!
Ciao and Little Pinches,
Oceana, Shelldon, Beachnut





23 comments:

Frank The Tank said...

Hi there Oceana,Shelldon and Beachnut!
I am looking forward to the Spooktacular Howl-O-Ween bash in Blogville its going to be Pawsome!
I loved Shelldon and Beachnut's costumes last year, they were adorable!
Love and Licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Looks like fun...we're going to be locked up in prison! Except Roxy...she'll get day release to go with Ernie to the festivities.

We bet you girls are going to be marvelous.

XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

GOOSE said...

If you can only attend one party this Howl o Ween this is the one paws down.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Yea and we know we will all have a smashing good time....hopefully over a squirrels head. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMC OMC Ernie read this and got so excited... he DRIBBLED a little..

WE are BOTH really excited and can hardly WAIT...

When we come to visit... can we
CROWN you??? BaaaaaWaaaah?

Anonymous said...

How great! You can play the fable of the mouse and the lion! I can't wait for Howl-o-weed, I think I have the bestest (or buggiest) clawstume idea ever!

Cowspotdog said...

we can't wait to see what pawsome costumes you come up with this year

Unknown said...

Oooh I can't wait to see my girls all dressed up again. You are beautiful no matter WHAT you wear, remember that! Though I do love you in your red lipstick... :-)

sprinkles said...

I can't wait to see what kind of wonderful costumes you come up with this year.

Backcountry Brodie said...

I cannot pawticipate this time coz I will be in Furginia, Land of No Innerwebs. But I will catch up on all the funs when I get back.

Idaho PugRanch said...

We can hardly wait! We loved your cute costumes from last year!! We have our thinking caps on, Oh what shall we be, what shall we be????

hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Noodles said...

Fun, fun, fun is all I can say!
Love Noodles

Millie and Walter said...

We can't wait for all the Halloween fun this year.

Millie & Walter

My Mind's Eye said...

DARLINGS...I'M WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH TO SEE WHAT YOU 3 FIND HIDDEN IN YOUR SAND CASTLE THIS YEAR.

I MADI WILL BE RATED R...I'M GOING NEKKKED
HUGS AND PINCHES
MADI YOUR BFFF

Murphy said...

Wow, those are impressive costumes!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Sagira said...

Love costume time of the year. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness you make us laugh!
Benny & Lily

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We hate this time of year as people want to dress us up! Lee and Phod

Taffy said...

Gosh, Sarge! That sounds like it will be great fun! I can't wait!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I can't wait to see this year's costumes! Cinderella and I have ours all ready!

Matilda the Boxer said...

PeeS: I'm hosting the Blogville Bonfire Roast, so after you're all tired out from pumpkin chucking, you can come relax by the fire to toast marshymallows and tube steaks!

Ruby said...

HOLY CLAWS GURLS!!! Those costumes are FABulous!!! I can't wait to for all the festivities! It sure sounds like you guys are gonna have some pinchin' fun!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Love the costumes.