Followers

January 26, 2013

LAST CHANCE SLEDIFICATIONS







Hey Everyone!
Wow, the time is flying by us!   TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN ME FOR BLOGVILLE SLED DAY!   You gotta get your pix and sled choice to me by midnight tonight in whatever part of the world you live in.  So far I have 54 furiends set to swoosh and whoosh with me.

Here are those details:





Leave a comment on my blog to say you’d like to join me. 
Send an email to me: lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM and include your
   picture, name, blog addy, and requested sled style.
Deadline to pawticipate is midnight on 1-26-13. 
I will work my snowmagic and send you back your finished sled pix.
Blogville Sled Day will be held on Saturday 2-2-13.   
 I will be posting about us all day long!

And…no Sarge Speaks Out event would be complete without a drawing.  That happens on 2-6-13.
And…as always in Blogville, all species are welcome!

I will have several styles of sled to choose from, including:
Old fashioned, high tech power, one-horse-open, plastic, wooden, built-for-two, toboggan, snow mobile, disk, snowboard, tube, cafeteria tray, komotik, luge, bobsled, and more.   Gosh, you can even choose to pull one instead of riding if you’d like!  BOL

Hope to see you on the slopes!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, SnowDog







11 comments:

stellaroselong said...

we are grounded for two weeks mom says we are lucky that we get to go to the Valentine

stellaroselong said...

ball
Stella rose

Unknown said...

54 furry friends swooshing and whooshing! It is going to be Epic! Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD 54 Already???? That is gonna be WONDERFUL... Everybuddy will have a BLAST. OR A CRASH...

I hope there will be PLENTY of Good HOT Chicken or Beef BROTH fur everybuddy to Warm up with.

And PLENTY of TREES so there won't be YELLOW Snow... close to the BIG HILL .

Ernie and I CAN'T wait!!!!

Hoke said...

WONDER IF I WOULD EVEN SIT ON A SLED!!!!

Murphy said...

Meet you on the top of the hill - Yipee!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Pee Ess - For anyone who saw the deicer recipe, make sure you use HOT water!

Sagira said...

Crap I wanted to but we ad a trial today and didn't get to send you a pic. Can't wait to see all the sleds though

GizmoGeodog said...

OMD I can't imagine how two Florida terriers, me & my pal Oz are gonna do seeing snow for the first time and sledding with so many pals...It's gonna be a wild time

Ruby said...

OMD!! This is gonna be SO FUN!!
I can't wait Sarge! Woooooooo!
Kisses,
Ruby

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy sledding evrybuddy!!! i hope their wil be hot cider or posibly bacon afterwards!!! ok bye

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wheeeeeeee! I can't wait!