Followers

August 20, 2011

Snicker Saturday...Elbow Wrestling

Hey Everyone!
Wow, there's so much going on in Blogville right now that I think we really need a good snicker to unwind!   You've heard of thumb wrestling right??  Well, here is a video of me and Dad Elbow Wrestling! 


BWAR HAR HAR       Don't I sound fierce?!?!  Dad should have been scared, but he obviously wasn't.  Mom was a little too late with the flashy beast...she missed my bestest zoomies!

BTW:  Keep sending those pix in for the various Back to School Events and don't forget to sign up by commenting on the teachers' blogs if you're gonna attend their classes.  I still have lots of room for more Munk Mocks!  Since those rotten tree rats ruined our Pool, I think they deserve even more mocks!   Keeps those scary and funny pix coming.

BTW again:  Don't forget the Crossed Paws Summer Auction that's still going on!  Lots of goodies to bid on.  Check it out!

See my post from yesterday, 8-19-11 for events, descriptions, and links.  Feel free to copy this logo to help get the bark and the purr out to all of our furiends!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Sarge you do look and sound fierce when you wrestle! Looks like you two were having a great time play fighting ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

PeeS: I have a munk photo fur ya. Will get it off soon :)

Dexter said...

You DO sound fierce. That elbow is brave to face your jaws of doom.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hee, looks like you & your Dad had a GREAT match there. Mommy is gonna be working on a very special post for tomorrow about the Back To School activities so you gotta check it after it's done. Your Granny taught Mommy how to do a link last night so now we can really start rolling.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona & Weenie

Scooter said...

Nice job Sarge. Yes, you do sound very fierce!! was his elbow sore from you?? BOL

wags
Jazzi and Addy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great work, Sarge - sounds like you and Dad had lots of fun together. We will have to try that out too.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

PAWlice Dawg Training School Material FUR SURE!
You make me feel SOOOOO safe.. from Elbow Attacks!! FIERCE??? TOTALLY Fur SURE!!
I'll bet EVERY Elbow in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE is ... Screamin like a Squirrel right now!!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What a great video of you and your Dad, Sarge!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Awesome Sarge we need to try that
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Wow you sure do have a Police bark. No wonder you are the Chief!

woos, Tessa

FiveSibesMom said...

Great elbow wrestling and even better zoomies! You go Sarge!

Oskar said...

What fun!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

sprinkles said...

My Shiver would LOVE elbow wrastlin' like that! Sometimes if he thinks I'm not paying enough attention to him, he'll try to grab my arm and get me to play with him.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great wrestling moves, Sarge!

We'd like to sign up for Munk Mocks 'cause we don't know anything about them.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh you are fierce....bet you could chase those nasty squirrels away quick!

Sagira said...

Never heard of elbow wrestling until now. That looks like lots of fun!

Zona said...

::sigh:: I am in awe!!! You are SO very fierce! I bet your dad wasn't scared only because he knows a great guy like you would never hurt someone he loves and it's obvious you love your dad! I need to show this to my papa so he'll know how to elbow wrestle with me. Our favorite game is still hide-and-seek but we like adding new games now and then.

Impressed wags,
Zona, YBG