Followers

October 30, 2010

Snicker Saturday - Joke

Mrs. Peterson phoned the repairman because her dishwasher quit working. He couldn't accommodate her with an "after-hours" appointment and since she had to go to work, she told him, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dish washer, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check. By the way, I have a large rotweiler inside named Killer; he won't bother you. I also have a parrot, and whatever you do, do not talk to the bird!"

Well, sure enough the dog, Killer, totally ignored the repairman, but the whole time he was there, the parrot cursed, yelled, screamed, and about drove him nuts.

As he was ready to leave, he couldn't resist saying, "You stupid bird, why don't you shut up!"

To which the bird replied, "Killer, get him!"



I love this joke!   BAR HAR BWAR HAR HAR BOL BOL BOL   :)
Grr and an Amused Woof,
Sarge

12 comments:

Wyatt said...

Oh Sarge-
You are a laugh riot today!!

Wyatt

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WaaaaahRoooooo Sarge that was a tail wagger fur sure!!! You could do... lay down comedy.

Zona said...

BOL! You're not only handsome but funny too!!

I'm glad I'm still your bestest girl even though I was in trouble today. (Although I'm currently snuggled up to mom on the couch so how much trouble I'm really in is debatable!)

I'll keep checking the mailbox! Frankie keeps bragging that he has a secret but won't give me any clues... wonder if it has to do with the mailbox.

Wags,
Zona

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

GONG!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

houndstooth said...

That's hilarious! Great one, Sarge!

Bunny

sprinkles said...

You're a hoot, Sarge!

Happy Halloween!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That was REALLY funny. He should've followed the instructions.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Minnie and Mack said...

What a good one!! Ha ha ha!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

BOL, Sarge. That was a really good one!

Oh, and thank you for that explanation of the rut crazed deer. It explains a lot.

lotsa licks, Lola

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL...oh Sarge..you are funny
Benny & Lily

the booker man said...

BOL!!

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
Good one, Sarge!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza