Followers

September 16, 2010

Be Like Mango Contest, 2nd try

Hey Everyone!   I'm gonna try the Be Like Mango Contest entry again.  (ROOKIE! lol)  This time I'm gonna add pictures to enhance my Mango-like self.   Here goes:
I am like Mango in at least 2 ways. 

First, I am a most athletic canine.  I love to run, jump, twist in the air, and swim...all as hard and fast as I can go.  Here's a pix of my leaping self in action:



And in this one I have done a mid-air catch of my beloved cow toy.  Pretty good huh!?!


Now the 2nd way I am like the Relentlessly Huge is that I am a "huge" help to my Dad around the house.  See the pix below as I pre-soak the dining room windows so that Dad can then wash them easier.  I'm always careful to leave lots of snot-smears on them so they are ready for his final touch.  Check this out:

Pre-soak... via tongue and nose...


Polish...via Dad's rag.



And here I am making sure Dad is never bored, by taking his board away just before he goes to reach for it.  What a good boy I am!  Isn't Dad lucky to have such good help?

Well, that's a peek at my Mango-like self.  My "huge" thanks to Mango for letting me try this a second time!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge



9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Fur a rookie, woo've done furry well!

Mango will be khwite proud!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Zona said...

Wowee! It's going to be a close contest! Those are some high jumps!

Wags,
Zona

Unknown said...

Wow Sarge! You are definitely a multi-talented dog!

I nevers thought of pre-soaking da windows. My momma always complaining bout 'nose prints' on her truck windows......butt next time I tell her that we were just getting them ready for her to wash. Thanks for da idea!

And you must have the most strong teeths to carry a whole board.....you could be on a Fixodent commercials

MinnaK

Wyatt said...

Sarge-

You are a good helper! Stanzie and I like to wash windows too...BOL

Wyatt

sprinkles said...

My kitty used to like to pre-soak a certain window in the kitchen for me. My mom bugs me to clean up it up already but he's been gone for 2 years now and that's the last little bit I have left of him.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sarge!
Pretty good second try! Very Mangoish!
I am sure your mom and dad never get bored!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Very informative. I especially like the slobbers on the windows. Way to go, little pal. Heck, if you do that enough if saves dollars because there is no longer a need for curtains for privacy. Kind of like having smoked glass, eh?

Slobbers,
Mango

rottrover said...

hi sarge,
you are very mango-like in your handsomeness :-)

Road Dog Tales said...

Sarge - Wow! We didn't realize you were so athletic! We give you a 10 for that action on the porch! BTW, you are quite the helper around the house, too :)
The Road Dogs